SINGLE-SERVE GRILL PACK
Charcoal grilling will never be the same again. Tropicoal burns hotter and lasts longer, and no — it won’t make your food taste like fruit.
For grilling needs and product details, click here.
The “fun” stuff
- Tropicoal’s box is made from 100% recycled cardboard and is recyclable.
- There are no added chemicals or preservatives — just fuel.
- We recommend using a chimney to start Tropicoal, see directions
- Less ash and less odor means you can skip the post-bbq shower.
The (boring) but still useful stuff
- Charcoal is combustible
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never use gasoline to light charcoal
- Do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot charcoal
- Make sure ashes are cold before discarding
- Never barbeque inside homes, vehicles or tents. Carbon Monoxide is a hazard and can kill you. It gives off carbon monoxide which has no odor.
- Barbeque away from flammable items, overhangs and trees
- Store briquettes in a cold dry place.